1)You must be at least 18 years old to bid.
2) Client warrants and guarantees that he/she owns or has legal title and/or right to the personal property being consigned and all items are free and clear of all liens or other claims of right.
3) The pricing for all the items to be auctioned shall be established by MarketBid, LLC, in its sole and absolute discretion.
4) Items MUST be picked up within the stated guidelines for that particular auction unless other acceptable arrangements have been made. Purchased items left for over three business days without arrangements will incur storage fees. Please understand space is limited and we need room for new inventory!
5) Loading is the responsibility of the buyer. Items left over 7 days will be considered forfeited and the item(s) will become the property of Market Bid, LLC. The buyer will incur any cost of disposal.
6) Purchaser will pay all legal state sales tax unless exemption requirements are met. Any exemptions must be requested before the auction starts.
7) Everything will be sold "As-Is" "Where-Is"; without guarantee or warranty expressed or implied. Items become the sole responsibility of purchaser. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
8) Shipping is available. There is a $10 handling charge per item. All shipping is done via e-mail request and verified shipping destination matching account holder's registered information. Any deviation from this policy must be approved by the owners of Market Bid.