Consigning with Market Bid
How does consigning work?
1. You bring us the items that you wish to sell.
2. When you register, we will assign you a consigner account number and tag your items with your number for tracking through the auction process.
3. We will photograph and write the descriptions for your item(s) based on our expertise and research along with any input you as the consignor provide.
4. You can pick up your check for your items one week after the auction ends. Checks not picked up will be mailed two weeks after auction.
Items we accept
- Furniture (at our discretion)
- Sporting Goods
- Electronics in working order (at our discretion)
- Art (prints & paintings)
- Household goods
- and more... (this is a general list not comprehensive)
Items we don't accept
- Damaged items
- Stained items
- Clothing (unless collectible such as Levi's, concert t-shirts, leather jackets, stetson hats etc)
- Mattresses and big bulky furniture such as Entertainment centers and executive desks
- Pornographic materials
- Stuffed animals
- Counterfeit items
Our previews for the current online auction will be posted on the home screen for that auction but generally, preview days are Fridays, Saturdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays for that current week's auction during posted hours open to the public.
Market Bid - Consignor Rates
Final Value Price Under $25 – 40%
Final Value Price $25- $100 – 30%
Final Value Price $100-$500 – 20%
Final Value Price Over $500 – 10%